17 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry.
William E Ramos Broker owner of Integrity Key Realty LLC. Served in the United estate navy for 7 wonderful years, decorated and honorable discharge in 2005 decided to pursued his dream on selling real estate, in 2008 discover the amazing world of REO and fell in loves with the discipline it takes to succeed in this task oriented business but most important the amazing people you meet along the way.
He is a member of the most respected and well-known organizations in the default industry REOMAC, NRBA, USREOP and DIL on those organization sharing knowledge and building relationships has been his number one priority because he knows no one knows it all or go far on its own.
In 2017 desired to open his own brokerage. Choosing the name of his company and after conversations with friends and colleges he decide to name after the only thing in this business that can never been question about him. That’s how Integrity key realty came about.
Doting the past 11 years REO is been his passion and building relationships propose.
Susan has been working in real estate since 1986. She began at a large law firm in Atlanta, Georgia searching land records and issuing title commitments and policies. In 1994, she moved with her husband to Marathon in the Florida Keys and continued assisting buyers, sellers and real estate agents navigate buying and selling real estate. In 2004, they moved to northeast Florida and she now works with Sheffield & Boatright handling both residential and commercial transactions.
* Provide customized processing for each agent.
* Introduce my role in the transaction with a custom letter to every party involved.
* Review all documents to ensure proper completion and execution.
* Deliver all executed contracts and pertinent documents to every party associated with the transaction.
* Open Title and Establish relationship with the title/attorney office that is handling the closing.
* Verify contact information, dates, and documents and upload dates and closing location into agents calendars.
* Ensure all timelines are monitored daily.
* Binder, Inspection periods and Financing Contingencies aggressively monitored with constant contact.
* Maintain constant contact with every party for status updates or to alert you of anything outstanding or requiring attention.
* Develop and nurture customer/agent relationships as an extension of the agent.
* Maintains all documents in agents records management program. (example: dotloop,
transaction desk, app files...etc)
* Available 7 days a week - Nights - On call when you need it!
* Successfully closed over 300 deals in 2016. * Worked in Real Estate over 7 Years.
* Successfully works with Top Producing Agents as well as agent Just Getting Started.
* Relationships with over 2000 agents and lenders in the community.
* Fully trained in all areas of residential real estate and investment transactions.
* Works well under pressure.